How to print the event’s QR code?
In order order to allow this form of check-in, event organisers should print the event’s QR code and place it at a publicly visible spot at the venue.
Here are the steps to print the event’s QR code:
- In the app’s menu, go to British Fencing Rewards
- Select List of Events
- Find the event you wish to get the QR code for by either selecting it from the list of saved events or searching for it via the search box
- For the selected event, hit Show Event Code > Email Event Poster
- You may enter a date, which will be printed on every page of the document for your reference, or leave the Date field empty (optional)
- Hit Send
- You should see a note confirming that your membership card has been emailed to your registered email address.
- Print the received attached PDF document
The PDF document will also include a list of attendees who previously checked in to your event. You may use this list to manually record attendance, should all other check-in methods be unavailable at the venue.
You can use this sheet to check in attendees manually after the event.